Pages

background

Followers

Sunday 23 May 2010

Its hot and sunny, so I've made a Christmas card, obviously...

Well it's not as silly as it sounds!  Well not really! 

I've done this card for the Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge.  I looked at the sketch this week and I remembered I'd got some K&Co Snowflakes at the bottom of my embelishment box, a quick rumage through my papers produced some Christmas Paper by Adornit, which I ran through the Cuttlebug using my Ice Crystals embossing folder after stamping with some stamps bought at Lakeland a couple of years ago. 

Amazing, it came together really easily and it's a really pretty card.  I'll be using this design again (I'm thinking the looming school fete...).  And I make no apologies for having done a Christmas card in May, if I can do one a week from now til Chrismas I might just get enough done!

So the sketch looked like this


And my interpretation


Thanks for looking

Sue
xx

1 comment:

vicky said...

oooh lovely card Sue, think this will be perfect for the fete. Think even I could do one similar to this too!! :)xx