Pages

background

Followers

Sunday 23 May 2010

Watch out for bears!

Hi, hope you've had a good weekend!  The weather has been gorgeous here, I've no idea how hot it got here but its nice to be able to open the windows and let the outside in for a change!

I live in a little hamlet of four houses overlooking a valley and I've been watching the fields of wheat change colour this week - they started the week as a really deep green and during the last week the colour change has been amazing, through emerald, and now lighter still.  All the trees are now in leaf and the red one - don't ask me what sort it is, its a red tree to me, that's as good as it gets :-) - looks amazing.  It really feels like summer is on its way at long last :-).

Anyway today's pictures are of a layout I did a couple of years ago of my son and his teddies.  Behind the main photo is a mini book with the story of each teddy, and some more photos of them all.  For this photoshoot they all got dressed up in their PJ's (yes the teddies have PJ's) and I snapped away :-)


The teddies have individual portraits, and I have added their names to the photos with rub ons


The letters were cut on the cricut and then shadowed with a lighter shade of cardstock. 

Supplies: Cardstock - Bazzill; Paper - Cosmo Cricket "Cogsmo Bandwidth"; Red buttons from Stash; Die Cut Bears - Sizzix?? coloured with chalks; Rub On's - American Crafts

I'm going back out to do a bit more in the garden, enjoy the rest of the weekend

Sue xx

1 comment:

vicky said...

Just lovely. Im going to do one like this fab idea!! xxx