I've had some of the Gorjuss Girls stamps for a while now, and they continue to be a favourite as they are all lovely
I made these cards a while back and coloured the images with my watercolours and put them in the box of cards I take to work occasionally to sell, and then for the last 3 years have taken a massive box load to the school fete to be sold to raise money for school fund. However since I have been playing with the copics I could see the difference and I couldn't sell them to anyone and that seemed a shame because I LOVE the Doodlebug flock and sugar coated cardstock.
So it wasn't the design of the card, but the image on it that I no longer liked. :( So tonight I had a go peeling the original images off - and they came off with a bit of very gentle coaxing (thank goodness for Herma repositionable tape!) and I restamped each image and coloured it back in with similar shades of Copics to that of the original watercolours. All I can say is wow, what a difference it makes! I wish now I'd of taken a pic before I started pulling them apart to show you the difference, but I didn't, so you're gonna have to trust me :)
They now look like this
Thanks for looking