Pages

background

Followers

Wednesday 12 May 2010

Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge 68 Part 2


You know what it's like when you try something and it just works out???  Well I really liked the card I did for this weeks challenge and had loads of paper left over (and I'd got those gems out and they were sitting there calling me to use them...) so I decided to scale the sketch up a bit and make a square card using Martini Nikki and olive green pearls. 

I think this is one of my favourite designs in a while (not least because it is SO economical on the paper :) ) and as I'm still umming and ahhing about if to do the school fete this year I need to have a few quick and easy designs up my sleeve... well seeing as I've given the school 100% of the takings for the last 3 years I think it's quite reasonable...

...anyway, here she is, hope you like her...

Sue
xx

Supplies:
Stamps - Martini Nikki from Ladybug Crafts Ink, stamped in Momento Black ink and coloured in Copics (E00, E51, E53, R20, B02, W-1, V95, RV95, C-1, C-3, C-5, E37, E47, E57, YG95, G99), edged in Antique Linen Distress Ink;
"One Martini, Two Martini, Three Martini, Floor!" sentiment from Ladybug Crafts Ink, stamped in Stazon
Cardstock - Bazzill Verde; White card from stash
Paper - Bo Bunny Boysenberry Dot edged with Warm Violet Colorbox Chalk Eye
Bazzill Flowers & Florishes Jewel Template
Olive Green Pearls Gems, Brad from stash
Flowers - Prima "Vintage"

2 comments:

Julie said...

Lovely Sue x

vicky said...

Fab card Sue, lurrrve those gems yum! Wish that was me relaxing at the end of the day lol!xx