Pages

background

Followers

Thursday 27 May 2010

No one quite like you!

Tonight I'm sharing another layout made in the bi-weekly class at Scrapbook Sisters

I found these Dream Street Papers quite a challenge, but I like how it turned out :)  As you can see each class is totally different from the last - I honestly don't know how Karen and Julie manage to do them alongside all of the other classes they teach!


I am very excited today as a few more bits and pieces have turned up, including a rather fab new Nikki stamp and a Ruby Fairy one which I got from Funky Farm Scrapbook Barn, and i'm itching to play with them later :-) but have to tidy up my table before I start as I have made rather a mess in the last couple of days and now only have a 6 inch square bit of desk remaining... oops :-). 

I'm hoping to be able to spend a bit of time crafting over the long weekend too, but have a sneeking feeling HB is going to want to spend most of it in the garage on his project car... I can feel a compromise coming on! 

Thanks for looking

Sue xx



2 comments:

Jeannie said...

Lovely layout - I liked those papers too!

vicky said...

Great Layout Sue, love those papers. This was before I joined the classes, I bet you got loads of work done in those days lol!! :D Hope you manage to get some crafting time over the weekend! xxx