Pages

background

Followers

Saturday 15 May 2010

Today I have mostly been playing :)

I've had the house to myself today so have been making the most of being able to craft without having to worry about my 2 year old grabbing the scissors!  I made a quick trip to Scrapbook Sisters this morning as my Skin White Copic Pen ran out last night :-(  Whilst I was there I got a couple of other colours and some Prima flowers too... lovely :-).

So I've been busy colouring in some images from Mo's Digital Pencil - including the free one that she made available to her fans on Facebook - I'm not sure if it's still available as I think she's doing them as special editions now and then.  I've also done one for my Dad as it's his birthday next week, I really like it but I'm not sure what I'm doing with the card yet - I don't think I'm alone in struggling with men's cards :)

I'd love to show you what I've been up to, but HB has taken the camera with him, and the little camera has a flat battery, so tonight I'm showing you a LO I did a while ago of my SIL and I at her wedding. This LO uses the Alissa range from Bo Bunny, the sentiment is by Kelly Panacci, with an Autumn Leaves Swirl behind it. I've cut out the pink flowers from a second sheet of paper and layered them on foam pads. 




Thanks for looking

Sue xx

1 comment:

vicky said...

Beautiful layout Sue, I love the photo:)xxx