Pages

background

Followers

Monday 17 May 2010

Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge 69 - Part 2


As I said in my last post I wasn't entirely happy with the card that I originally did for this weeks Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge, even though I loved the image and the paper and the ribbon in their own right as a combo they just didn't look right... so take two... or more accurately, two, three and four :)  Before I knew it I had a flock :)


Aren't they cute???  I guess it goes to show that not every sketch works with every bit of paper!  I think these look much better :)

So some close ups...

I think is the little guy I'm going to enter for the challenge now - I did toy with the idea of changing the you for ewe, but didn't in the end, who knows another incarnation of this stamp might have that as a sentiment :)


Version 2


Version 3


And a close up of Shaun, just cos he's a cutie :)


Supplies: Papers - My Mind's Eye Bloom & Grow 6x6; Gems from stash; "Shaun" is actually "Ewe" by Penny Black, coloured with Copics, and glittered with Glamour Dust

So what became of last nights card?  Well I was thinking about it today at work - I probably should have been thinking about work, so shhh, if anyone asks I was thinking about it in my break :) - and decided the ribbon had to go... I think this paper is so patterned it didn't need it... it now looks like this


Better?  I think so...

Thanks for looking

Sue xx



1 comment:

vicky said...

Great cards Sue, love that stamp he is so very cute! Last nights card does look better minus the ribbon too. Inspiration can strike at any time (even at work lol!) xxx