Pages

background

Followers

Monday 10 May 2010

Going Dotty...

.. yes I know I have been for years, but I'm actually referring to a layout made in my regular class at Scrapbook Sisters a while ago :)

It's of HB's cousin and the papers and flowers complimented her outfit so much that it was an easy choice to make

As per usual with these class kits I haven't got a clue who the papers are by but I do remember that the circles were cut on the Cricut!  The stamps is from theFlowers & Fauna set by Gayle Bond for Scrapbook Sisters.  Click here for details of the stamp set and some more fantastic examples of this very versatile set!


I've come over all inspired since Saturday's crop and yesterday's challenge, so I'm planning a lovely quiet evening being creative :)

Thanks for looking

Sue xx


1 comment:

vicky said...

I remember these papers think it was Basic Grey 'June Bug'?! The papers suit the photo perfectly. Think I actually finished a layout when I did this class lol:)xx