Pages

background

Followers

Thursday 6 May 2010

Butterfly Pages


Tonight I thought I'd share a couple of pages that I have done at the regular class at Scrapbook Sisters in Rainham.

I have to say I am completely hopeless in that I can't for the life of me remember some of the details of these pages, so I've put down what I can remember.... if anyone can fill in the blanks (or correct my mistakes :) ) then feel free.

The link between these two layouts is the butterfly's, which along with gems seem to be making a regular appearance on much of my work... I might have to hide my butterfly punch from myself for a bit, but don't think I can do without the sparkly stuff!!!

The first is of my hubby and youngest son taken at my SIL's wedding last year, I know using pink as a dominant colour on a layout was a bit of a risk, but hey when you've only got boys it has to be done :)


Supplies:
Paper: Making Memories Kit - Scrapbook Sisters; Gems and ribbon from stash; Butterfly punch - Tesco; letter stickers - Doodlebug

The second layout is of a photo taken years ago when I went to Italy on a school trip, this one is of Juliet's Balcony in Verona, and the title is self explanatory! I think the colours of the papers work so well with this photo, although my photo of the page is letting it down again. I seem to remember with this LO we had a choice of papers, which is always scary when you've only got 2 hours.
The classes at Scrapbook Sisters are great, there's always lots of great ideas and inspiration and each class is different, so it takes me outside of my comfort zone - not that I'm always happy being there, but I always learn something and laugh loads :)

Supplies:
Cardstock - Bazzill; Paper - Bo Bunny (I think???); Butterfly Punch - Tesco; Butterfly Stamp - Martha Stewart; Letter Stamps - Twilight Garden Alphabet, Inkadinkado



Anyway, that's about it from me tonight, thanks for stopping by

Sue
xx

2 comments:

Jeannie said...

Welcome to blog world Sue - love the layouts!

vicky said...

Love both of these layouts and so enjoy the laughs we have whilst spending time creating! :)xx