Pages

background

Followers

Wednesday 19 May 2010

St Mark's Square

I went to my regular class last night at Scrapbook Sisters and had a great time as always, loads of laughter, and (for a change) quite a bit of work got done.  I was so inspired that I came home and finished the layout I was working on!  I wish I could show you what I did, but as the classes are running for the next two weeks I can't as I don't want to spoil it for anyone else that hasn't done their class yet :-).

I'm hoping to do another layout (or two) tonight if I can, but I should be making the cards that I must do (birthday, thank you, wedding...).

Anyway, tonight's layout is one I did from the remnants of a previous class.  I thought they went well with these photos as there is a kind of faded grandeur to them that so reminded me of Venice, where I went while on a trip to Italy... I took these photos while on a school trip about 20 years ago, sometimes I think it's good to dip back into old photos of times you enjoyed


I've still got loads from this kit left so plan to so some more of the photos I found from the trip, one layout at a time!

I wanted to use flowers on this layout, but nothing I had was the right colour, so I used white ones and coloured them up with a chalk eye ink pad.


The colour of the pink is a lot more subtle IRL!  The centre of the flowers is cut using a Woodware Flower punch, with more little pearls in the middle

Supplies: K&Co (I think!) papers, Brown Bazzill, Prima Flowers, Woodware Punch, Pearls, Basic Grey journal stamp, Inkadinkadoo "Twighlight Garden" alphabet stamps

More tomorrow, thanks for stopping by

Sue
xx

1 comment:

vicky said...

Love this layout Sue, the papers are delish:) great photos xxx