Pages

background

Followers

Sunday 15 August 2010

Fairy Godmothers

Morning!  This is the last day off before I go back to work tomorrow after 2 weeks off :-(, I've really enjoyed the break, I haven't done half of what I was intending but I'm all chilled and relaxed - bet that lasts until, oooh, about 9.30 tomorrow!!

The first card is a sweetie, and I've managed to keep my no Bo Bunny promise - I think I'm getting withdrawal symptoms though!!


The image is Two Tu-tu's by Mo Manning, and I have coloured them with copics, added stickles to their wings and glossy accents to the stars in their wands.  I've coloured them to tone in with the My Minds Eye papers from the Quite Contrary Range


The oval that the sentiment is printed on was originally a pre-printed chippie from a set I bought ages ago, but I was never going to use it as it was, so I've covered it with a scrap of paper, inked and stickled the edges and put it on the card :-)


Supplies:  Digi Stamp - Mo Manning; Pink and off white cardstock; Papers - My Minds Eye; Flowers - Wild Orchid Crafts and The Range; Martha Stewart Loop Punch; Chippie, Lace, Ribbon and Gems from stash; Copics; Stickles; Glossy Accents; Pale Orchid Chalk Eye; Sentiment - Ladybug Crafts Ink

I'd like to enter this card for the following challenges

Stamp Something Challenge - Fairytale (I think these little girls look like they are mini-fairy godmothers!)
Secret Crafter Challenge 96 - What Little Girls are Made of
The Alphabet Challenge - P is for Punches
The Stamp Man Challenge 3 - Easel Card/Anything Goes

I then made a quick card using some of my much neglegted wooden stamps and the sketch from Mojo Monday 151

I'd also like to enter this card for One Stop Craft Challenge 93 - Oriental Delights

I've used stamps by Personal Impressions and Inkadinkadoo, sentiment by Ladybug Crafts Ink


Thanks for looking, I hope you enjoy what remains of your weekend,

Sue xx

12 comments:

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

Gorgeous Cards

Thanks for joining us on SCSC :)

Hugs Jane x
SCSC DT

Unknown said...

Great cards - love the images & colours. Thanks for joining the Alphabet Challenge x

Helen said...

Gorgeous cards - love the colour combo on the first one!
Thanks for joining us at the SCSC!
Helen x

Hayley @ funkyfarmscrapbookbarn.co.uk said...

Lovely cards Sue, I love the tu-tu card, I think it's the papers, I still really really love them! I love pink too having a little girl :)
x

gayle said...

Love the Mo Manning images Sue they are so cute. x

Lisa said...

This is precious! Thanks for joining us at Stamp Something this week!

Dee G said...

WOW! What a cool cool card. TFS, Dee xx

ladyjanet_56 said...

Great cards lovely layouts, colours, good luck & thanks for playing at OSCC, Janet

Mel X said...

Aww, fabulous cards. That first one is just adorable and I love Mo's image - however the second is simply stunning, so dramatic and elegant.

Thanks for joining us this week at the Secret Crafter, I hope you come back and see us again soon. Good luck in the draw.

Mel X

Lisa said...

Fabulous cards. Love those little tutu girls!! Thanks for joining us at The Stamp Man challenges.

Carolina said...

Very cute and lovely card.
Thank you for joining the alphabet challenge

Francesca said...

Wonderful card , great details
thanks for joining us at OSCC this week and good luck!
Hugs
Francesca