Pages

background

Followers

Thursday 26 August 2010

Thursday quick post

Evening, bit of a late one for me, but just for a change I thought I'd share one of the layouts I recently completed at my regular fortnightly class at  Scrapbook Sisters.


In this class we used some of my favourite Bo Bunny papers.  I think I got away with using a photo of my son on this page even though it's quite a feminine layout, I hope he doesn't hold it against me when he's older LOL! 

The photo was taken of him at Brands Hatch racing circuit and he is watching the cars go down the main straight, honestly his little head goes right to left so quickly as the cars go past I worry it's going to fall off!  In contrast to my eldest, who comes with us sometimes and is seldom interested in the racing preferring to read his book, Sam loves the noise, the smell and of course the cars!  Oh and our friends whose box we go to always have lollipops on hand (which is obviously a deciding factor, when you are 2 or 3!)


We made the fence out of strips of white card and I think it looks really effective



Right, that's it from me today, sorry it's a short one!  More tomorrow

Sue xx

4 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

Its wonderful Sue and i love that little white fence
Lisa ;)

gayle said...

He won't hold it against you Sue, a beautiful LO, Love the flowers and the fence. Your little man is such a cutie. x

Hayley @ funkyfarmscrapbookbarn.co.uk said...

Love this layout Sue, sorry I didn't stop by yesterday. The photo of your son is lovely too, what a cute little man. x

Dee G said...

What an absolutely gorgeous layout Sue. Lovely wee boy xxx TFS, Dee