Pages

background

Followers

Friday 20 August 2010

Just Gorjuss

Just a quick post from me this morning

I'm going to be honest and say I'm not totally happy with this card, I don't know why but maybe I just wasn't in the mood last night, all I'm going to say is that I'm glad it is Friday but this week has gone by just a tad too quickly for my liking :-)  Maybe I'm just being a bit hard on myself, who knows :-)

Right, no more waffling, here it is 


As you can see I got a bit carried away with the flowers!

The image is one of my Gorjuss girls, and I just love colouring their hair :-)


I've based the design on the sketch over at Papertake Weekly Challenge


 and I'd also like to enter the Paperplay Challenge - Pink to Make the Boys Wink

Sorry the photo's aren't up to much - I think I'm going to have to invest in one of those pop up photo light box things seeing as its starting to get dark earlier

Supplies: Stamps, Gorjuss Girl, Woodware Sentiment; Magenta Paper, White and Green Cardstock; Pink Embossed Dots Bazzill; Flowers - Wild Orchid Crafts; Ribbon, Lace and Gems

Thanks for looking

Sue xx



3 comments:

Julie said...

It's lovely Sue! Don't you just love colouring those gorjuss girls! My fave bit to colour is those stripey tights and you've done them exactly as I like them! Saturday tomorrow, yay!!! X

Vera Yates (Ling) said...

How pretty! Look at those flowers! Thanks for joining us at Paper Play Challenge this week! :)

stampingandstitching said...

Gorgeous card Sue! Your colouring is wonderful! I love all the flowers and the lace too!

Thanks for joining us on PaperPlay this week!