Pages

background

Followers

Tuesday 3 August 2010

Something bright and summery

Although summer seems to have forgotten about my part of the UK this year, I thought I'd do a card with bright summery colours, and it seems to have worked 'cos the sun is out this morning!


I've used Orange Citrus Dot by Bo Bunny and Sunny Spots by Echo Park papers and left quite a lot of the white showing as I think it makes it looks fresh and bright.   I mounted the PP on light yellow bazzill. The flowers are by Prima, and the brads are by Dovecraft, ribbon and gems are from my stash.  The sentiment is from a freebie set by Papermania that I have punched out using a Woodware punch.



The image is Daydreaming Ruby from Ladybug Crafts Ink.  I have coloured her with Copics, then added Glamour Dust to her wings, glossy accents to the ladybird and stickles to her hair slide and the edge of her dress.

I'd like to enter this card for the following challenges


Right that's my lot for a while, I'm taking small son to nursery then the big one and I will be heading out - we have no idea where we are going yet though!

Thanks for stopping by

Sue xx

3 comments:

Lorraine A said...

oh WOW!! what a lovely card !! the image is adorable and I love the papers and bright colours you used ,, the flowers are gorgeous too :-)

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp and PTW Challenges :-)
luv
Lols x x x

Hayley @ funkyfarmscrapbookbarn.co.uk said...

Lovely card, you're right the colours are lovely and Sumery and very refreshing! x

Kerry said...

This card makes me feel very happy and sunshiney (is that a word??) Sue. I think Daydreaming Ruby is my favourite but don't tell the others!! xx