Pages

background

Followers

Friday 27 August 2010

Friday night scrappin'

Evening!  Thank goodness it's the weekend, and for England it's a bank holiday, so whoo hoo!  a whole three days off :-)

Tonight I'm sharing another one of the LO's from a recent Scrapbook Sisters class, which used some of my favourite papers by Bo Bunny


This is another picture of my son, this time with HB too, both engrossed in the racing at Brands Hatch :-)

Right, sorry it's a short one tonight, there's a lot going on tomorrow... not least cos HB and I are taking our eldest to the Science Museum in London...

Thanks for stopping by, more tomorrow!

Sue

2 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

fab layout Sue.. love the colours - have a great day tomorrow
Lisa ;)

Hayley @ funkyfarmscrapbookbarn.co.uk said...

I love this layout Sue, and I love these papers too they're so cute!
Great colours. Enjoy your day out tomorrow and I shall pop back for another visit xx