Pages

background

Followers

Monday 23 August 2010

Teal card number 3

Slowly but surely I'm getting there with these - it's a good job that I like teal as a colour or it might be a bit of a struggle, although I think by the end of it I'll never want to see teal ever again!  There is still plenty of time for you to join in and have the chance of winning my Blog Candy

Well after 2 hours of ironing yesterday and the pile just didn't shrink, I gave up and went and made this card. 


The design is based on this weeks Sweet Stop Sketch Challenge 


And I have used Two Tu-tu's by Mo Manning - happily enough this means this card also qualifies for Mo's Challenge for this week which is Thank Heaven for Little Girls



Supplies: Image - Two Tu-Tu's, Mo Manning, coloured with Copics; Sentiment - Ladybug Crafts Ink; Papers - Bo Bunny Love Shack "Funky" and Turquoise Dot; White and Teal Cardstock; Maya Road Chipboard Florishes, coloured with Copics and glazed with Glossy Accents; Gems from Stash

Right that's it for today, off to work I go :-)

Thanks for stopping by, enjoy your Monday

Sue xx

7 comments:

Hayley @ funkyfarmscrapbookbarn.co.uk said...

Loving all of your teal cards Sue! Very nice indeed! x

Elaine L. said...

How cute! I like the shiny swirls you've added. Thanks for taking part in Mo's Challenge this week.

Korin said...

This is Tu-Tu sweet :)!! Thanks so much for playing along with The Sweet Stop!

gayle said...

You're on a roll now Sue - another great card.x

dstandard said...

What a precious image and card! Thanks for playing at The Sweet Stop!

The Wired Angel said...

Darling card.. I love the colors you chose. Thanks so much for joining us at Mo's challenge this week. Peggy x

Dawn B. said...

You did a terrific job.. Thanks so much for joining us at MO's this week.