Pages

background

Followers

Friday 6 August 2010

I couldn't resist!

I received the stamps that I won from Ladybug Crafts Ink yesterday and couldn't resist making a card or two immediately.

I'll share this one with you today, but might leave the others for future posts!




I've used a green glitter for her wings... I would have used my favourite Glamour Dust, but yesterday's post turned out to be somewhat prophetic as my 3 year old found it, unscrewed the lid, and proceeded to turn my carpet holographic... lovely!!  I wouldn't mind but I was only out of the room two minutes!!  I did try saving as much as I could, but even that which landed on the table has so many bits in it I wish I hadn't bothered!

Supplies:  White Cardstock, Red Bazzill, DP - Adornit;  Organza Printed Ribbon - bought last year from Scrapbook Sisters;  Stamp - Tree Trimming Ruby, Ladybug Crafts Ink;  Brad - Papermania; Gems and
Pearls from Stash;  Dec 25 tag - from Gift Box & Tag Pad - K &Co;  Martha Stewart Stars border punch

I'd like to enter this card for
Creative Card Crew Challenge - Cute and Girlie
Simon Says Stamp Challenge - Sing it, Baby! (Rockin' around the Christmas Tree)
Cute Card Thursday - Whateva
Christmas Cards All Year Round - the ribbon


Onto a 25th Anniversary card next (I've been putting it off for ages, but the party is tomorrow so I've can't put it off anymore!)

Thanks for looking

Sue xx

6 comments:

Hayley @ funkyfarmscrapbookbarn.co.uk said...

My you have been busy!!! How do you manage to get so much crafting done with not only one but two children and a 3 year old!!!
Beautiful card, I love the ribbon!! (I'm a bit of a ribbon fantatic!) x

gayle said...

Lovely card Sue. Love the red pearl baubles. x

Kerry said...

You've done a great job with Tree Trimming Ruby Sue...I love her wings despite not being my favourite Glamour Dust lol! Beautiful card :-D xx

Emma and Susan said...

Great card, lots of fun. Love the little baubles on the tree!! Thanks for joining us this time at Cute Card Thursday.
Love and hugs
Emma and Susan
xxx

Christine said...

What a beautiful card. I love what you have done on the tree and the angel wings. The bling really makes an impact!! Love those stamps. I haven't seen them before so I am off to check them out. Thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge blog!
xoxo, Christine

Cindy Groh said...

Love that background ribbon and star border punch. Thanks for joining us at CCYAR.