Pages

background

Followers

Monday 9 August 2010

KISS

I've been really, really struggling to use this DP by Echo Park, it's lovely but no matter what I did I just couldn't get it to work with any of the others that are in the range, which is a shame as I really like it!

Anyway, I gave up trying to combine it and decided to use it to make a few quick cards.  This Inkadinkadoo stamp just seemed to suit the paper just fine :-), but all I could do  to keep it simple as by then I'd shuffled so many pieces of paper, my eyes they hurt!



Now I'm going to make a bit of a confession here.  I stamped the image using Stone Grey Stazon, then decided that I wanted to add a bit of colour to give the impression of light... but ahhh, I've used Stazon, not Momento, and I really shouldn't use my Copics... deep breath and be quick... and nothing, no bleeding, no running, no ruined pens - not even when I used the blender pen!!  How is that possible!  Why hasn't the Stone Grey run where as if I'd have used black Stazon it'd have gone all terrible???  I'm sure it must be to do with how they make the black versus how they make the stone grey, but I just do not understand!! 


I'd like to enter this card for Stampavie and more Challenge 103 - Black, White and one more (Rose)

Oooh, and I got my corner rounder out for this one - it's ok for paper but I think I was pushing it's capabilities with the base card!

Thanks for looking

Sue xx


No comments: