Pages

background

Followers

Wednesday 25 August 2010

Anniversary Card

Morning!  Quick post this morning as work (and kids) are calling!!

One of my friends needed an anniversary card for her Mum and Dad and asked me to make one, after a bit of discussion we decided on an all white card and my bunch of flowers stamp by Magenta


I've based it on the sketch over at Paper Sundaes Challenge 32 - Sketch


I've coloured the stamp with my copics, put glamour dust on the ribbon and dotted crystal stickles about on the sprays.  There are more layers of white card on this card (8!!!) than I thought possible :-)  sorry for the shocking photo as you can't really see them all!  It looks lovely IRL too!


The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts and the Range.  I have made the pins myself and tied them with a bit of white organza ribbon.

I'd also like to enter this card for

Right, gotta run!  Back to the Teal cards tomorrow, or maybe a scrapbook page or two!

Thanks for stopping by

Sue xx




12 comments:

Hayley @ funkyfarmscrapbookbarn.co.uk said...

Very pretty, I love white cards with a little colour. x

Julie said...

WOW sue!!!! what a card!!!! I love this stamp,might have to visit your table at the crop to do some image swapping :) x

Anonymous said...

So pretty and elegant.Lovely added touches of sparkle and love the pins.Thanks for joining us at Pear Tree Designs.
Lisa x

Pattie said...

So very pretty - great job on the challenge - thanks for playing along at Paper Sundaes!

vicky said...

Thanku so much for making this for me Sue x I agree, the photos really don't do it justice it's simply stunning IRL and mum and dad will love it xx

gayle said...

Very pretty and delicate card Sue. Love the white with just a hint of colour. X

France Ringuette said...

Absolutely stunning ! the monochrom details with just a hint of color for your image is just so CLASSY!
Thanks for playing with us at Paper Sundaes!

Janis Lewis said...

This is beautiful! Love the pins in the bow. Great job! Thanks for playing in paper with us this week at Paper Playtime! I hope you'll come back next week when we have a sponsor and prize. :) Janis

Clare Lloyd said...

such a sparkly wedding anniversary card. thanks for joining us @ PTD. good luck. X

Lisa said...

SUCH a pretty card! I love the glitter and the accent pins...beautiful!

Nana said...

Very beautiful and elegant. Gorgeous card and great take on the sketch.
Thank you for joining us at "Paper Sundaes" this week!
hugs Nana

Dee G said...

Wow, that's gorgeous Sue. I'm sure your friend's parents will be truly appreciative of such a beautiful card. TFS, Dee xx